On Jun 28, 2007, at 1:58 PM, Jay D. McHugh wrote:

Right now, I don't think we can remove dojo. Some of the more recent additions to the admin console are using it.

Ya, I know it would take a little work. I'm not really advocating removal, but putting it on the table...

Those would either have to be removed, changed to plugins, or be completely rewritten.

I would say that if there is redundancy in the configs, that would be the place to look (at least for now).

Agreed.

BTW, do we need both versions of xbean (3.0 and 3.1)?

Don't think so. Should work on getting down to a single version...