1) Is there a reason why the maven-checkstyle-plugin is enabled in
many subproject level POMs instead of just in the build module POM? It
seems like this should be enabled in one location instead of being
spread throughout 14 POMs across the code base. Even the PMD ruleset
is only enabled in build module POM.

2) It is a *major* pain to have a build fail simply because the code
is not formatted according to the Checkstyle and PMD conventions being
used in ServiceMix. So I've taken a stab at creating a code formatter
profile for Eclipse and some quick docs located here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/Building#Building-CodeConventions

If you're using Eclipse, please try it out and improve it if necessary.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/