I tried building the RC tonight and ran into this:

[INFO] [tools:verify-legal-files {execution: verify-legal-files}]
[INFO] Checking legal files in: geronimo-kernel-2.0.jar
[INFO] Checking legal files in: geronimo-kernel-2.0-sources.jar
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Artifact does not contain any legal files: geronimo-kernel-2.0- sources.jar

its happening in many different places so I tried here just for fun.

I can look at this tomorrow but is there something broken in getting these files into the sources jar. We fixed this issue in in txmanager by adding a resources to the src tree but that was more of a hack. I don't want to do this to the whole server. Thoughts?