All,

After the recent round of changes and improvements around j2g (usable from
within the Eclipse IDE UI, Annotations support, improved logging/information
output, support for EJB 3), as well as a bit of interest out in the general
open source community in moving applications from Jboss to Geronimo (such as
today's inquiry on theserverside.com), I feel as though it would be of some
benefit to have j2g, at least the content in our confluence wiki (
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/j2g-migration-tool.html) linked somewhere
on the actual geronimo homepage. I was thinking either as it's own link
under 'Subprojects', much as Development Tools, GBuild, or XBean are
situated, or as an addition inside the Development Tools page, much as the
current Eclipse Plug-in section rests within there.

I am willing to commit to doing a bit of additional writing (beyond what is
on the wiki) if it were to be under it's own section, or a subsection of
development tools if necessary, but I think it would be good to get it up
and out there sooner rather than later, especially to coincide with the
recent release of 2.0.1 to perhaps show those out there remotely interested
in migrating, there are tools available to assist and perhaps 'hold their
hand' a bit.

Thoughts? Comments? Objections?

Thanks
--