On 9/6/07, David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cool.  I've updated the Geronimo side as follows:

...and I've created a page about how the OpenEJB-Geronimo integration
works in Geronimo Wiki [1] where I expect to find information on
openejb.logger.external as well (I purposely wrote 'I expect' as I'm
not sure when I find some spare time to approach it ;-)). I'll try to
collect as much information there as I can as I see a great need to
improve it and my knowledge about it.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxKB/How+OpenEJB+integration+works

p.s. I know I shouldn't use Confluence URLs, but rather their html
version, but it's not been autogenerated yet and I didn't mean to wait
announcing it.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski