On 9/11/07, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sorry about the hassle, but I had little support keeping it in trunk,
> the decision to move it to sandbox had nothing to do with comet, or
> anything else, simply egos that got in the way of rational decisions.

Hi,

I'm really worried about Tomcat integration support in Geronimo having
read the email. What makes it even more frustrating is the fact that
Apache Tomcat is a flagship product of the entire product set of ASF
around Java EE and when we came to the point of integrating Tomcat and
made Java EE TCK passed possible it went away with a mere svn mv. I
hope there's more than egos that can explain the decision.

Thanks Filip for your support. Greatly appreciated.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl