On Sep 20, 2007, at 10:31 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

Okay, was just looking for more details. Wasn't trying to shoot you down... :-)

So, you're not going as far as proposing real OSGi/Eclipse bundles, where we control which classes/methods are exported for others to use....

From glancing at the docs for the plugin it looks to me as if you do get to specify that stuff. However for a spec jar I'm pretty sure that everything will be exported.

thanks
david jencks

Sounds like a good start, as long as we can include the required bits as part of our normal m2 builds.

-Donald

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
Wait, wait....
I'm just talking about making the needed changes to add the manifest
entries so that the current jars can be recognized as valid OSGi
bundles.  This can be easily done using the felix maven plugin.   The
jars would be a minor update of the existing ones and would be
published to the same location (the maven repo).
The goal is just to have these jars available to use in an OSGi
environment for other projects.