So I have something more consistent, but I can really put it as a
patch as it involves copying from tags to trunk, so I guess I'll just
commit it for review.
The only problem I have comes from the commonj spec: the package is
java.commonj and it seems the felix plugin does not really like java.*
packages and consider them as reserved... So I doubt this one can be
OSGified right now.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet