Nice!

In trunk, the <description> element in the config's pom gets put into the geronimo-plugin.xml description so it really needs to be accurate. It would be great if we could generate future versions of this page from the plugin catalog. Meanwhile it might be worthwhile comparing the descriptions here with the descriptions in the trunk configs' poms to make sure they are consistent and the most informative wins :-)

thanks!
david jencks