AFAIK, the one provided by Spagic is LGPL and unless they plan to
change its license we can't really use it in ServiceMix. So there are
3 possibilities:
   * you don't care about LGPL, so just use it
   * the component is relicensed under AL
   * the component is contributed to ServiceMix (which implies it is relicensed)
   * or you start a new one :-(