The second option would still include the classes inside the jar.  The
only difference is that these classes would be hidden when inside an
OSGi environment, while the javax.* classes would be visible.  In a
non-OSGi env, everything would be visible.
I've just committed a fix and the classes are now back in the jar.
I'd have to test it in an OSGi env...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet