For the specs, there are generally 2 version identifiers. The first level is the implementation level the spec is supposed to be at. For example, javamail 1.4 or javamail 1.3.1. The second is the Geronimo release version of that specification. For example, the javamail 1.4 spec in trunk is currently at the 1.2-SNAPSHOT level. Does the OSGIfication of these specs need to capture both levels? Also, for the javamail spec, there's a separate subtree for the Provider implementation, which also includes an uber jar that bundles the provider and spec classes in one jar file. I suspect these should also have OSGI bundles too. The SVN tree for these packages can be found here:

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/javamail

Rick

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
So I've just commited a patch for everybody to review.
I have tested some of the bundles inside servicemix 4.0, so at least
i'm confident it won't break servicemix ;-)
Seriously, they seem to be ok, though i had to limit the exported
package from stax-api to javax.xml.stream* to not clash with other
packages from the system bundle (I suppose this is the reason).
See http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/