I am restructuring the trunk in svn to reflect our flexible server.
Instead of a move, it will be a two-step copy/delete process. I shall
first begin by copying some directories to other directories. Server
binaries will be built from the newly created directories. After they
have gone thro' 2 days of automated builds, testsuites and TCK
smoketests, I shall remove the old directories.

So until further notice, please commit all your changes to both
directories, old and new.

Most modules and config directories have gone into their feature
specific directory under plugins. For eg, changes to
configs/myfaces-deployer should be made to that dir and also to
plugins/myfaces/myfaces-deployer.

A few modules and configs have been copied into framework directory
(to build framework assembly).

For a more detailed discussion about the restructuring, please see
this thread -
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=13469170&framed=y&skin=134

Cheers
Prasad