I removed all org/apache/geronimo from my m2 repo and executed mvn
install -Dstage=bootstrap. That failed with the error below in
./framework/configs/server-security-config. Looks like the
dependencies are not setup right since it was also downloading
j2ee-deployer/car and a bunch of other modules which have not been
built yet.

Jarek

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] start of
org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-deployer/2.1-SNAPSHOT/car failed

Could not find a valid constructor for GBean:
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder
ParameterTypes: [class
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.Environment, class
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.AbstractNameQuery, class
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.AbstractNameQuery, class
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.AbstractNameQuery, class
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.AbstractNameQuery, class
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.AbstractNameQuery, class
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.AbstractNameQuery, interface
java.util.Collection, interface java.util.Collection, interface
java.util.Collection, interface java.util.Collection, interface
java.util.Collection, interface java.util.Collection, interface
java.util.Collection, interface java.util.Collection, interface
java.util.Collection, interface java.util.Collection, interface
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel]
constructor types: [class
[...]
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder, interface
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder, interface
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder, interface
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ActivationSpecInfoLocator,
interface org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder, interface
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilder, interface
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilder, interface
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilderExtension, class
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Naming]