On Nov 2, 2007, at 10:14 AM, Paul McMahan wrote:

Why not use the plugins portlet in the admin console? From the admin console in tomcat6-jee5 I was able to stop the axis components and then install the cxf and cxf-deployer plugins from the online Geronimo plugin repository all within about a minute.

I think this is related to my (4). I'm fine with shipping with only one web service framework per server but asking people to use the admin console and go through more than one step is too hard IMO.

thanks
david jencks

Best wishes,
Paul