On 21/11/2007, at 7:55 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

Regarding the list-modules command, it lists all the configurations per target, i.e. configuration store.

As Kevan also pointed out, I think that we need to consider the multiple configuration stores in the console when more than one is present for display and deploy (including plugins) as well as the CLI. With your changes proposed above I would presume that they would always work with the default configuration store (the first one returned) until they can be updated to support multiple.

Indeed: some portlets will need to be improved so that users can select a target configuration store. Based on the committed changes, these portlets now distribute to the default store.

Thanks,
Gianny

Thanks,
Gianny