I was just looking in the root pom. It seems there are a number of snapshot dependencies that we would need to eliminate prior to a 2.1 release (or make private builds). I'll start working my way through those that have released. We'll need to start pushing for some releases of those that are not yet available ... and of course some are our own specs.

OpenEJB                    3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Pluto                      1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
geronimo-jaspi_1.0_spec    1.0-SNAPSHOT
geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail 1.3-SNAPSHOT
commons-dbcp               1.3-SNAPSHOT
yoko                       1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
myfaces                    1.2.1-SNAPSHOT
gshell                     1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT
jspc_compiler_tomcat6      2.0-SNAPSHOT

Are there other components that we should upgrade as well? BTW, I just upgraded our dep on OpenJPA 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 after verifying that it didn't create any TCK issues.

Joe