On Nov 26, 2007, at 11:29 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

I was just looking in the root pom. It seems there are a number of snapshot dependencies that we would need to eliminate prior to a 2.1 release (or make private builds). I'll start working my way through those that have released. We'll need to start pushing for some releases of those that are not yet available ... and of course some are our own specs.

OpenEJB                    3.0.0-SNAPSHOT

I started release discussion on [EMAIL PROTECTED], over the weekend.

Pluto                      1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

Has anybody pinged their list?

geronimo-jaspi_1.0_spec    1.0-SNAPSHOT

Do we have any real uses of jaspi? Perhaps we should move jaspi out to post-2.1?

geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail 1.3-SNAPSHOT

Rick, are we ready to start release proceedings?

commons-dbcp               1.3-SNAPSHOT

This looks like an openejb server dependency (i.e. not a container dependency). Why would we need it?

yoko                       1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

Rick, do we need a new yoko version? Or reuse the version used by G 2.0.x?

myfaces                    1.2.1-SNAPSHOT

Has anybody pinged their list?

gshell                     1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT

Given early stages of gshell development, we may want to release this concurrent with a 2.1 release...

jspc_compiler_tomcat6      2.0-SNAPSHOT

I think this should be "2.0-alpha-1" looks like only half of an update was merged from branches/2.0.