From: Anita Kulshreshtha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:08:00
To:dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Building with c:\Documents and Setting as .m2 repo

    It worked before Nov 28th. The default user home on windows is
c:\Documents and Settings\uesr and maven uses it for default .m2 repo.
Thanks for looking into this..

Anita

--- David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is probably my fault.  Do you know when the last time it worked
>
> was?  Is this the normal m2 repo location on xp?  I have a lot of
> local changes around this area that I'm hoping to get working and
> committed today: hopefully this will get fixed as part of those
> changes.
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Dec 14, 2007, at 8:35 AM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:
>
> >    I get following stack trace while building using "c:\Documents
> and
> > Setting" as .m2 repo. This used to work..
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anita
> >
> > Caused by:
> > org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
> > Missing
> > artifact in repositories:
> > [file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/xxxx/.m2/repository/]
> >
> > Missing dependency:
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/server-security-config/2.1-SNAPSHOT/c
> > ar
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.system.plugin.PluginInstallerGBean.findArtifact
>
> > (Plugin
> > InstallerGBean.java:1624)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.system.plugin.PluginInstallerGBean.openStream
> > (PluginIn
> > stallerGBean.java:1424)
> >         at

org.apache.geronimo.system.plugin.PluginInstallerGBean.downloadArtifac

> > t(Pl
> > uginInstallerGBean.java:1021)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.system.plugin.PluginInstallerGBean.install
> > (PluginInsta
> > llerGBean.java:675)
> >         at
> > org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.InstallModulesMojo.doExecute
> > (InstallM
> > odulesMojo.java:163)
> >         at
> > org.codehaus.mojo.pluginsupport.MojoSupport.execute
> > (MojoSupport.java:122)
> >         ... 18 more
> > [INFO]

> > --
> > [INFO] Total time: 29 seconds
> > [INFO] Finished at: Fri Dec 14 10:45:06 EST 2007
> > [INFO] Final Memory: 50M/254M
> > [INFO]

> > --

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and
> > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  http://
> > mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.