Hi, all,

Well, finally I can say Geronimo 2.0.2 starts and works on Apache
Harmony!
Some steps yet need to be taken for that to happen - see [1] for
details.

Some issues were overcome, some workarounded, and some just hotfixed and
wait for their proper resolution, like GERONIMO-3757.

Three important problems that still need investigation are:
- HTTP interface works badly (HTTPS works fine).
- The application takes up all the CPU resources on both cores I have
available so the machine is 100% busy.
- The application takes up all the memory specified in -Xms option.

Otherwise, I was able to browse the console freely and even deploy
SPECjAppServer2004.
No serious load was tested however.

Vasily Zakharov
Intel ESSD