Hi,

Thanks for reporting this problem.

This is an embarrassing bug. Is the problem already identified? If this is a Geronimo regression, then it seems to me that we need to be improve our testing approach. For instance, along with each bug fix, I would expect the addition of new tests to prevent future regressions. Along with each new features, I would expect good tests proving that the feature works. And I would expect tests to be committed at the same time than source tree changes and not after the fact. If this is not a Geronimo issue, then I think my point still stands.

When is 2.1.1 due? If it is in more than in 2 weeks, then I would like a withdraw of 2.1.

Thanks,
Gianny