On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Jacek Laskowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > With Geronimo Tomcat 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT, when a web app is stopped, I am
> > noticing that the call to stop() in GeronimoStandardContext.kill() is
> making
> > the sessions to be written to a SESSIONS.ser under the workDir for the
> > application.  But then destroy() called immediately is resulting in the
> > deletion of the workDir altogether.  Under what situations will this
> workDir
> > be not deleted and how this SESSIONS.ser will be used/supposed to be
> used?
>
> What's 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT? I have never seen it mentioned before.

It is the server built from branches\2.0.

 Should
> we care about it rather than pushing 2.1 to our end users?

I think we should care about it too, for the users who are already using a
2.0.x server may not want to move to 2.1 until 2.1 stabilizes a bit.

> Why are you
> working with the older version?

My Win XP crashes when I build "geronimo-system" module from 2.1.  I could
not figure the reason, but it has something to do with the model of my
ThinkPad :o(.