The biggest problem is with the HTML files but the AE plugin also has some
other issues updating attachments, so we could use a whole refresh.

All content (html, images and other goodies) under
/usr/local/tomcat/tomcat-confluence/var/autoexport/GMOxSITE should come from
GMOxSITE confluence space.

Pls delete everything under
/usr/local/tomcat/tomcat-confluence/var/autoexport/GMOxSITE and let me know so
I can run a manual autoexport from Confluence right away and regenerate all
this content.

I'm jumping on IRC just in case.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Hernan

Mark Thomas wrote:
Hernan Cunico wrote:
Could you guys delete all the generated HTML files for the GMOxSITE space so we don't carry those orphan files anymore. These files should probably be under the /usr/local/tomcat/tomcat-confluence/var/autoexport/GMOxSITE directory. I'll do a manual export of the GMOxSITE space and regenerate the whole thing as soon as you delete those files.

Just to be clear, you want an rm -rf of *everything* (html, jpeg, etc) in that directory? Or just the html files?

Mark