+1

-Donald

David Jencks wrote:
IIUC we have a coding standard of a 4 space indent for all files (documented at http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/coding-standards.html). This can make working with maven difficult because its files and xml output generatiion use 2 space indent for xml and .vm files.

I think we could make life a lot easier when using maven tooling to use a 2 space indent for xml and .vm and possibly other files. At least with IDEA its easy to have different indents for java and xml files.

Comments?

thanks