On Apr 24, 2008, at 2:31 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Um, this is really where they belong those, since they are specific to Geronimo. But it should be possible to generate the resources w/ o license details... but probably have to use the new archetype-ng stuff, which is on my list todo actually...

I agree that this is where they belong.

I'm not sure I understand Dave's issue. If the files were substantially changed to be non-Geronimo specific archetypes, then IMO, there'd have been enough change that they prolly would no longer be covered under our license...