Hi,

Does anybody know why the
EditableKernelConfigurationManager.removeGBeanFromConfiguration()
marks the gbean with load="false" instead of actaully deleting it from
the config store?

I was adding and removing network connectors using the console and I
saw the gbean added to the config.xml when I added a new connector.
However, when I deleted the connector via the console, the gbean in
the config.xml just got marked with load="false" attribute. So, I was
wondering if there is a reason for it.
And on a related note, when I stopped the connector the gbean for it
got stopped but that information was not persisted in config.xml and
on server restart the stopped connector started again.

Thanks,
Jarek