I create a patch "GERONIMO-4025-DB.patch", which modifies 3 files under the
\plugins\system-database\sysdb-portlets\src\main\webapp\WEB-INF\view
directory.

This will bring some style changes on the tables in the DB Info and DB
Manager portlet.

If this patch is reasonable, I will provide more about the rest pages of the
admin console.

Rex.