Patch for Welcome app applied to trunk and branches/2.1.  Thanks.

-Donald

xu haihong wrote:
Hi all:
      A newbie here - Xu hai hong, You can also call me Ivan !
I uploaded a patch for /plugins/welcome folder about the GERONIMO-4081 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4081>, if it is reasonable, I will upload one patch for each folder in the plugins folder to fix those accessiblity issues.
     Thanks very much for any comment !
                                                     Ivan