Hi Shrey,
             I also faced this issue recently. My understanding is
that all the DWR calls go through the
org.apache.geronimo.console.servlet.ContextForwardServlet servlet
currently. In that servlet we have a reference to the web app context
of say plan creator or any other console plugin. Since plan creator is
stopped that context object that we refer to becomes stale. So we need
to refresh that context reference in the ContextForwardServlet. I have
opened a JIRA and attached a patch. The link to the jira is

Regards
Manu