  From: Jason Dillon
  To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 3:57 PM
  Subject: Re: Why cannot generate eclipse project file for geronimo testsuite

  Could be due to the way the testsuite modules are executed via the shitty
plugin and not through the normal mvn modules mechanism.

  --jason

  On Aug 9, 2008, at 2:16 PM, Forrest wrote:

    After compiled geronimo source code, and want to import them into Eclipse,
I found there is no eclipse project files generated for testsuite part. Why?

    Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

    Best regards, Forrest