I use Intellij IDEA, and I did work on the initial setup of the testuite build, but I don't regularly work on the testsuite anymore.

--jason

On Aug 11, 2008, at 9:19 PM, Forrest wrote:

YunFeng, yes, it works in the leaf module of testsuite. thanks!

Jason, what IDE you used for testsuite? Of course, if you ever worked on that :) Maybe I can try what you use
----- Original Message -----
From: Jason Dillon
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: Why cannot generate eclipse project file for geronimo testsuite

Probably just import projects for each *-testsuite directly would be my guess... but I don't use eclipse so I'm not sure.

--jason

On Aug 11, 2008, at 8:40 AM, YunFeng Ma wrote:

Jason is right that testsuite doesn't use the normal mvn modules mechanism, so there is no <modules> element in the pom.xml of top layer directory, such as %GeronimoSource%\testsuite\pom.xml and %GeronimoSource%\testsuite\commands-testsuite\pom.xml. But you can generate the eclipse project under the child directory of the xxxx- testsuite directory, such as run "mvn eclipse:eclipse" under directory %GeronimoSource%\testsuite\commands-testsuite\deploy. Maybe there is other more convenient way to do this, but I don't know.

-- YunFeng

Forrest wrote:

Jason, thanks for quick response, and wish you resume quickly :-)

And can you advise how to generate eclipse project file for testsuite? so that I can import them into eclipse. thanks bunch!

Best regards, Forrest