I appreciate your valuable feedback!

Currently, a user doesn't have that much choices, as we only allow the
user to assemble a new server out of plugins in local server, unless
we want to change this behavior.

So if a user installs the geronimo-tomcat-javaee5 assembly, he can
only choose tomcat + axis2.   If a user installs the
geronimo-jetty-javaee5 assembly, he can only choose jetty + cxf.

To simplify things, here is what I suggest.  We allow the users to choose from -

__ Web
__ JMS
__ Web Services
__ EJB
__ OpenJPA
__ Deployment
__ Admin Console
__ Cluster (tomcat only?)

Then the user can just select one or more functions they need and
request for the customer assembly server to be created.   Optionally,
the user can add on additional deployed apps or other system modules
then request for the customer assembly server to be created.

Lin