On Aug 14, 2008, at 2:18 PM, Lin Sun wrote:

Wow this looks like lots of releases in a short timeframe.  :)

I wonder if we should merge daytrader into samples so save us from
releasing one project...  I kinda like this, as daytrader is a sample
anyway.

I think daytrader is dramatically different from all the other samples and is likely to need a release schedule different from them so I doubt this will make anything easier. I could see moving it under plugins (not server/trunk/plugins, but top level plugins).

thanks
david jencks

Lin