Yes, i've refactored things a bit in the sshd project to make room for
the client side.
It's really limited for now and only support user/password
authentication and launching a shell.
I've implemented a gshell action at [1] for the client:

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/kernel/trunk/gshell/gshell-core/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/kernel/gshell/core/sshd/SshAction.java

--
Cheers,