I tried to install the plug in but seeing missing dependency message (as
bellow), not sure what I have missed:

C:\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3\bin>deploy --user system --password
manager in
stall-plugin
i:\workspaces\workspaceGME\trunk\tuscanyPlugin\tuscany\tuscany-tomc
at\target\tuscany-tomcat-1.0-SNAPSHOT.car
Using GERONIMO_BASE:   C:\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   C:\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: c:\tmp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_15\jre
Checking for status every 1000ms:
Installation FAILED: Configuration
org.apache.geronimo.plugins/tuscany-tomcat/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car is already
installed.
Missing dependency:
org.apache.geronimo.plugins/tuscany-tomcat/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car

I have checked I have all the dependency files in repository; Here are the
steps I followed;

- Installed geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3-bin to c:\
- changed .m2\settings.xml filed to set repository in
geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3 as the default location:  i.e.
<localRepository>c:/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5- 2.1.3/repository/;

- checkout out code for geronimo plug-in  code from
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/plugins/tuscany/trunk/
- build the plug-in using 'mvn install' ; build was successful and all the
files copied to repository.
  3. Deploy plugin using the command "<g_install_dir>\bin\deploy.bat
install-plugin tuscany tomcat\target\tuscany-tomcat-1.0-SNAPSHOT.car"

but it failed with message:
Installation FAILED: Configuration
org.apache.geronimo.plugins/tuscany-tomcat/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car is already
installed.
Missing dependency:
org.apache.geronimo.plugins/tuscany-tomcat/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car

Thanks
JS