IMHO - If they are truly subprojects of Geronimo (and use the same svn geronimo-committer group), then they should use org.apache.geronimo.* for their released artifacts. Guess the complication now, is that they already have released artifacts using other groupIds, which would confuse users more now if we changed them....

-Donald