We have done some test here with the tranql SQLServer 2000 and 2005 XA
connector (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4279), and TranQL
Informix XA connector (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4365),
both look good. So they should be ready to get into Geronimo 2.1.4.

Still trying with the TranQL connector for Oracle RAC - not easy to set up
the environment...

-Jack