Thanks Lin,
I know the Issues with reqriring bundle(3.13.3 of spec 4.1), and the main
opposite point from the blog I think is just because of the "refactor".
I just want to make clear that, is there any situation we might meet the
split packages or refactor a bundle frequently?
At least, my eclipse 3.4's plugins always prefer to use "require-bundle" and
seems no problem with that..
I am not saying that I am a funs of require-bundle, but I really hope the MF
and geronimo-plugin.xml(for a single bundle) not have a relationship like
the JEE app's deployment descriptor and geronimo deployment plan...

Rex.