Hi Jay,

Yes, please do let us know.

I'm nearly done generating a new set of images and will start the vote again shortly.

However, as the previous comments indicate, the images themselves are not functionally different than what you are using ... just adding in a missing license header and removing some unnecessary text in the README.txt file.

Thanks,
Joe

Jay D. McHugh wrote:
Hey all,

I know that this vote is cancelled, but I tried my real app on 2.1.4 RC1
and some JPA entities are not working the way they used to on 2.1.3.

I am trying to figure out if I have been taking advantage of a bug that
has since been corrected - or if a problem snuck into JPA.

I will let you all know as soon as I figure out which is the case.

Jay

Joe Bohn wrote:
Message created for any discussion of the pending Geronimo 2.1.4 RC1
currently up for vote.

Thanks,
Joe