Well, I guess it must be something in settings ... so I don't have to give you my computer :-) I hit the failure with the script.

Joe

David Blevins wrote:
To test the theory that this is settings related, someone run this script:

  ------------------------
  #!/bin/bash

  TMP=/tmp/$USER-$RANDOM

  mkdir $TMP &&
  cd $TMP &&
  svn -q co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/blueprint &&
  cd blueprint &&

  mvn -v &&

  mvn --settings /dev/null clean install -Dmaven.repo.local=repo

If this works for you... send my your computer :)

I've ran it on my mac and on people.a.o with the expected failure.

Would love to know what the magic settings.xml data is and if there's some way to get it into the root pom.xml.

-David