Both ideas sound okay to me, as I would also like to start looking at pulling OpenJPA 2 into trunk for EE 6...

Only suggestion, would be to start a new discussion thread with a clear subject of something like "Branching 2.2 in xx days" to catch everyone's attention.

-Donald

David Jencks wrote:
I've moved the jetty7 integration from my sandbox into trunk. It's always built but not used by default.

To use jetty7 rather than jetty6 run maven with -Djetty=jetty7 or change the commenting in the root pom to

        <!--<jetty>jetty6</jetty>-->
        <jetty>jetty7</jetty>

The Jaspic implementation seems to be working pretty well with the tck.

At this point I'd like to branch 2.2 off and integration the classloading stuff I did in my framework sandbox. I don't really anticipate any more large-scale changes to 2.2, just fixes for various issues such as the mdb problems.

Alternatively I could create a branch of all of geronimo to play more with classloading. However I'd rather this stuff was in the bright light of trunk development.

I'd also like to switch to using jetty7 by default.

Comments?

thanks
david jencks