Agree to turn off debug and warning options from current pom because they
also caused build failure in my laptop.
<configuration>
            <optimize>true</optimize>
             <debug>true</debug>
              <showDeprecation>true</showDeprecation>
                <showWarnings>true</showWarnings>
</configuration>

This setting is in release genesis pom:
 genesis\genesis-default-flava\2.0\genesis-default-flava-2.0.pom.  So that
we have to override them in server pom.xml.

--
Shawn