Kurt,

I'm pretty sure that's what the spec mandates. I can test this out to
see if it breaks the TCK signature tests but even if it doesn't you
might still run into that problem on Java 6 or later since the
javax.xml.ws API are now provided by the JVM. However, I think you
could override these JVM API by placing the Geronimo spec jar into the
JVM's lib/endorsed directory.

I'll test this out and let you know.

Jarek