On Jul 1, 2009, at 10:18 PM, Rex Wang wrote:

Yep, the current portlet dev is really complicated, but there will be a huge work to do if we decide to switch pluto to other framework like JSF... not sure how much for Pluto2. And I think we don't have enough time for the migration before G2.2 release..

I agree. But we need to fix the private repo issue now..... is anyone looking at my patch or my patch updated to the latest dojo release? Since I don't see problems I'm tempted to apply it. Then we can try to figure out something for the 0.4.3 legacy dojo.

thanks
david jencks

-Rex