Ivan wrote:
After building many 3-rd parties libries locally, I got the same error that Jarek found, luckily, it seems that the error "INFO [DeploymentContext] The Strict Manifest Classpath" is not the root cause, after setting karaf.home property, the build process could continue , But, I got another error below, still try to find why ...

What does the karaf.home property need to be set to and where do you set it?

Rick

17:33:56,218 WARN [DependencyManager] Could not start bundle: org.apache.geronimo.framework.geronimo-jmx-remoting [68] org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.geronimo.framework.geronimo-jmx-remoting [68]: package; (package=org.apache.xbean.naming)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3263)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1597)
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:915) at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:902) at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.installed(DependencyManager.java:97) at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.bundleChanged(DependencyManager.java:70) at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeBundleListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:800) at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:728) at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireBundleEvent(EventDispatcher.java:610) at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireBundleEvent(Felix.java:3576)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.installBundle(Felix.java:2478)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.installBundle(Felix.java:2277)
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:130) at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:108) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:208) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.initializeConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:174) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:249) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:209) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:257)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34) at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131) at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:854) at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245) at org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:517) at org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:337) at org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:234) at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:453) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:559) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:500) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:479) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:331) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:292) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
17:33:56,281 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load class org.apache.geronimo.jmxremoting.JMXConnector at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.java:40) at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.MultiGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(MultiGBeanInfoFactory.java:66) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.addGBeanData(GBeanBuilder.java:113) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.build(GBeanBuilder.java:108) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.build(NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.java:46) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:250) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:209) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:257)
[...]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.geronimo.jmxremoting.JMXConnector at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:720) at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$100(ModuleImpl.java:60) at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleImpl.java:1627)
at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.getClassByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:580) at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.loadBundleClass(Felix.java:1487) at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.loadClass(BundleImpl.java:897) at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.annotation.AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(AnnotationGBeanInfoFactory.java:38)
        ... 36 more
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] could not package plugin

Embedded error: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load class org.apache.geronimo.jmxremoting.JMXConnector [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------