David Jencks wrote:
I only have a minute so can't address anything in detail right now.

Most of the servicemix bundle dependencies can probably be on released versions. I went for speed and used the ones from my checked out servicemix trunk in case I needed to patch them.

I don't think we need the geronimo plexus bundles I set up -- although we do need to find some solution for accessing the code or not using it at all.

What are the testsuite errors you get? It would be useful to find out if they are windows specific. Similarly it would be great to find out if anyone else can build on a non-windows system :-)
I took a little deeper look at the deployment test case errors I'm getting. The root cause of the failure is this exception:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: id must be in the form
[groupId]/[artifactId]/[version]/[type] :
C:\jencks\g\framework\modules\geronimo-deployment\target\deployTest
       at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.Artifact.create(Artifact.java:61)
       at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.Artifact.create(Artifact.java:51)
       at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.osgi.MockBundleContext.installBundle(MockBundleContext.java:106)
       at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:208)
       ... 28 more

Since this is failing just calling bundleContext.installBundle() in the MockBundleContext code, I suspect I'm not running under karaf. Have I missed some setup step somewhere?

Rick

thanks
david jencks