Ivan Xu wrote:

>> 1.) when setting a route in $GERONIMO_HOME\var\activemq\conf\activemq.xml
>>    <camelContext id="camel"
>> xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
>>        <route>
>>            <from uri="activemq:example.A"/>
>>            <to uri="activemq:example.B"/>
>>        </route>
>>    </camelContext>

>>    From the comment in the var/activemq/conf/activemq.xml, I think the
> schema of Camel in ActiveMQ 5.3 is "
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring";
no its old
When Camel went from an activemq subproject to a top level apache project,
they changed the URIs for their xml schemas to reflect this in Camel 2.0.
To fix this, in activemq.xml change all occurrences of:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
and
 see
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Exception+-+BeanDefinitionStoreException

>> 2.) when using the ActiveMQ 3.0 Webconsole as described in

>   By default, Geronimo will start an ActiveMQ broker, and start a tcp
> connector which binds to 61616.
>   I am not sure what you mean "the Console is still using the ActiveMQ
> deault port 61616" ?
as in the config.xml it's true but on the console I see only ports
 Listening on Ports:
   1050 0.0.0.0 CORBA Naming Service
   1099 0.0.0.0 RMI Naming
   1527 0.0.0.0 Derby Connector