djencks wrote:

> We repackage the amq webconsole to slightly reduce the size, but don't
> include the plugin in the server by default, mostly because it's
> completely unsecured.
>
> If you've built geronimo locally, you can install the appropriate
> plugin through the admin console or gshell....
>
> org.apache.geronimo.plugins/activemq-webconsole-[jetty/tomcat]/2.2-
> SNAPSHOT/car

Thanks. It would be a great idee to have this later in the official plugin
repository.
I have tried. Installed it.
But when starting
org.apache.geronimo.plugins/activemq-webconsole-tomcat/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car i
get the following exception an can't restart the server again. Any help?
Frank

ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now in the FAILED
state:
abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.plugins/activemq-webconsole-tomcat/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car?configurationName=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/activemq-webconsole-tomcat/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car"
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Missing
dependency: org.apache.activemq/activemq-web/5.3-SNAPSHOT/jar
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationResolver.resolve(ConfigurationResolver.java:113)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.buildClassPath(Configuration.java:415)