On Nov 3, 2009, at 12:17 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

I don't have full admin rights to our weblog. As there is already some custom theming, not sure how much customization we can do. Will keep it in mind, though. Any suggestions are welcome...

Gavin has it locked down to one standard theme for all projects. I had an OpenEJB-specific theme in there at one point, but no longer.

On this note, we'll want to update our front page to pull in our blog posts as "news" instead of the Confluence news. Confluence has an rss macro, but the output is quite ugly. So ugly I had to write my own macro. As soon as we get some content I'll switch us over.

-David