From: chi runhua [mailto:chirun...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tue 10/11/2009 6:46 AM
To: u...@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Could not build Geronimo server from SVN branch 2.2

If you intend to build the 2.2 server, you may download the very .jar from [1]
and then place it in your local maven repository.

[1]
http://www.jarvana.com/jarvana/browse/com/envoisolutions/sxc/sxc-runtime/0.7.2/

This workaround can bypass the build error successfully.

Any problem, please let us know.

Jeff C